I have finally joined the modern world and purchased an iPhone 4s (my first smartphone).
Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday to me! It was waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home from school, and all of my winter dreariness was replaced with Holiday joy. I spent 2 hours laying in bed setting it up and updating it. My Otterbox won’t be here for another week, so I took that baby to the gym with me in a wool sock. When I set it down in between sets, I found myself watching it like a hawk… which made me think: if I am this protective of an iPhone, what will I be like when I have my first baby someday? Scary thought.
I am excited to try out the Track My Run and ifitness apps. Any recommendations for other must-have apps?
My muscles appreciated a day-off from exercise yesterday, and they also appreciated a hard workout today. Yesterday, I did spend a lot of time packing… so maybe I should have today off? I like this idea very much, but my anal-retentive side will probably compusively clean/pack anyways. I’m at least going to pretend for awhile that I’m going to spend the rest of the night relaxing and playing on my new toy. 🙂
Today’s Leg Workout:
- 10 minute warm-up on Cybex elliptical
- Side lunge with lift holding 10 lb – 3 x 12
- Sumo squat with heel raise and jump holding 10 lb – 3 x 12
- Stationary lunge with lift holding 10 lb – 3 x 12
- Squats – 3 x 15
- Leg press followed by calf pulse – 3 x 15
- Leg extension – 3 x 15
- Leg curl – 3 x 12
- Single-leg deadlift – 3 x 15
- Bulgarian split squat – 3 x 15
- 30 minutes on StairMaster
- 20 minutes on Cybex elliptical